What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pop ups.

RapidFire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image.jpg This started a couple days ago. I haven't downloaded anything either. I reset my safari settings, I cleared cookies and data. I also restarted the iPad as well. I'm still having this problem.

Those letters in green keep showing up now and an advertisement pops up. Sometimes they don't go away. Some are larger than the one shown.

OP
RapidFire

RapidFire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found it. It's called IntelliTXT. Some forums have them and some don't. I don't understand how it got enabled.

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I found it. It's called IntelliTXT. Some forums have them and some don't. I don't understand how it got enabled.

The good news is that it's not your iPad acting up.

It's a forum setting. I recommend getting with that forum's staff and let them know how annoying that advertising is. They might be able to change the ad settings.

Marilyn

OP
RapidFire

RapidFire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The good news is that it's not your iPad acting up.

It's a forum setting. I recommend getting with that forum's staff and let them know how annoying that advertising is. They might be able to change the ad settings.

Marilyn
I'm glad it isn't the iPad. At first I thought it was. I'm glad those advertisements are gone too.

Most reactions

Latest posts