1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net
  1. kencook35

kencook35 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I enjoy and want to continue with the Forum, but I am no longer new (and I submitted an introductory post), so Please stop sending me those requests for a new thread.

Thank you.

P.S., I do have a question. How do I get rid of ads, particularly those from FB Marketing, that appear on my Ipad2 Facebook (Friendly) home page, not those that always appear in the right margin of the page?
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    Most of the ads that appear in apps are there to pay for the cost of developing the app and that's why the app is able to be marketed for free. Typically, if it's in an app, there is no way to get rid of them. Some apps have free and paid versions - with the paid version having no ads.

Tim