What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Play Mp3 Songs

goodluck45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to ask i have a some songmp3 of old time i cant copy in pad whn i use usb plug only snap i can view.
tkz.Guys.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you copy those songs into iTunes, then you should be able to transfer them onto the iPad. To put them in iTunes, go to File > Add File to Library. A browser window will open and you can then select the songs you want to import.

After they are in iTunes, connect your iPad via USB and then put the songs on the iPad via the Music tab.

Hope that helps. Let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

OP
G

goodluck45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi,to everyone specially mickey330, give me some minutes so i can explain my Qustion as i tell before i m 100% new from this IOS device i got 70% Guidance frm ur forum:thumbs:. if possible tell step by step. i copy itune from diffen pc (window) and copy on my pc win/service pack2 after install blue icon on homepage of pc but 1 black small window apper on pc for second nothing happ i will connect my pad with pc but that copy app did not run on my pc.i also connet ipad with pc then restrat pc and ipad.....one more thing now a day i cant do.photos on camera roll when i use edit button delete option appare but others then camera roll like folder it cant delete i search on ur forum some thing i got "sync" truly its goes up frm my head that why step by step give some link page if need.
tks.
its great to use APPLE.

Most reactions

Latest posts