What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pioneers - Friends code

farmerz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is eajg2. Anyplace I can get more help with this game? It refuses to place my sweet shop!

Permi Chicky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you contact them?
When I bought the market, it disappeared and so did the 1000 coins. So I contacted them (twice to be honest) and they refunded the 1000 coins.

Permi Chicky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is eajg2. Anyplace I can get more help with this game? It refuses to place my sweet shop!
Did you contact them?
When I bought the market, it disappeared and so did the 1000 coins. So I contacted them (twice to be honest) and they refunded the 1000 coins.

farmerz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Permi Chicky said:
Did you contact them?

Yes, Permi, I have sent them help requests twice, we'll see what happens. Thanks for the advice though!

necqh.des

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I stopped receiving free components already, since i added your codes...is it the same with u guys?

farmerz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
necqh.des said:
I stopped receiving free components already, since i added your codes...is it the same with u guys?

Never got free things, I think you have to be the first person to enter a friend code for gems.
Anyone know how to trade in this game? People keep asking to trade things with me, and I don't know how to make that happen!

Most reactions

Latest posts