What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop

murphy608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want a good photoshop app, one that I can alter photo,s which one is the best on the market free or paid ??

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Depends on what you want to do. If you need layers, channels, extracting subjects from backgrounds, or other complex tasks, better stick with Photoshop on the desktop. For simple cropping and color correction, it's hard to beat the free Snapseed app. Its interface is, um, nonstandard...but it's designed to use with a finger, and works brilliantly once you get used to it.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

Blue92

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Take a look at Adobe Photoshop Touch in the App Store.

Does layers, selections, etc. Pricey (compared to some of the others) but looks interesting.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Filterstorm, Photogene and Snapseed. Filterstorm probably gives you the closest to PS of the 3 but Photogene and Snapseed give you a lot of options for selective editing.

OP
murphy608

murphy608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want a photoshop app that can alter photos by taking out wrinkles smoothing lines altering the body shape etc....

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
Actually, I think Laminar Pro would be the closest to Adobe Photoshop on the desktop. I have too many of these things and find myself in iPhoto for quick touches, but Laminar for much more detailed work. It does well with HDR processing as it will work with layers and masks very well. Dont recommend this on the iPad 2, but for the 3 and 4 it is great.

Most reactions

Latest posts