What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop type of app

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
From a longtime user of Photoshop I would say you do not want the PS app. Try Filterstorm--it is probably the closest in usage you'll find in an Ipad app to the PS experience. Snapseed from Nik is also a nice addition either to use alone or in addition to Filterstorm (which has layers believe it or not and I find it pretty decent with masking using the Jot stylus)

ipaddeveloper888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am interested in the photoshop for ipad 2. but have had great success with: Photoforge2 and Photowizard. Also, Sketchbook pro is good for additional artistic capability.

OP
P

peire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, I use photoshop alot on laptop so wanted to see what I could get for the iPad, I will take a looks at what you suggested

Thanks

abradstreet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you know how to print from PhotoForge? I have not been able to locate the printing function.

farny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Photoshop Extended, with the Extended having extra 3D image creation, motion graphics editing, and advanced image analysis features.[SUP][5][/SUP] Adobe Photoshop Extended is included in all of Adobe's Creative Suite offerings except Design Standard, which includes the Adobe Photoshop edition.

Most reactions

Latest posts