What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos

alicle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello :) I have just got an iPad 2 and was wondering how I can get my photos on here from my camara? I don't have the iPad camara kit! Can anyone advise please? :)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Well, you can purchase the CCK (Camera Connection Kit), especially if you plan to transfer a lot of images from your digital camera(s) - I own one which has worked fine for my needs.

Of course, you can put your images on a computer and upload pictures/folders via a wired or wireless sync; you could also email pics to yourself then save them to the 'Camera Roll' in the iPad's native photo app; the Dropbox app is another option along w/ other 'in the cloud' considerations. There are certainly other choices but these suggestions might get you started - good luck!

Lazydaisy25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
alicle said:
Hello :) I have just got an iPad 2 and was wondering how I can get my photos on here from my camara? I don't have the iPad camara kit! Can anyone advise please? :)

There's a photo transfer app for free which works beautifully from pc to iPad and vice versa. I bought the camera kit too as I wanted to be able to add photos quickly to view. Not tried connecting the camera just direct from sd card and it works fine. Go the app tore for the photo transfer app. Have fun!

OP
A

alicle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much :) this certainly has helped a lot! I will give emailing them a go and see how I get on :) thanks again, Alison

Most reactions

Latest posts