1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Phone Call from UPS

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by fishguy2019, Apr 2, 2010.

1. fishguy2019

fishguy2019 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hope this doesn't jinx my delivery but about a half hour ago I got a call from UPS asking if there would be someone home between 10 and 2 to sign for my "special" Saturday delivery. I'm stoked. I'ts gonna be hard to wait. I don't live in a huge city but in the outback of central Wyoming.

Anyone else receive such a call?
  2. Gayle

Gayle iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I got a similar phone call from UPS yesterday afternoon. Asked if someone would be home to sign, if not, delivery would be on Monday. I assured them I would be waiting to sign on April 3. Eastern Ohio here--closest large cities are Pittsburgh and Columbus, both two hours away.

Cannot wait for tomorrow!!!:)
  3. shadownmss

shadownmss iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You are lucky...... I have confirmed with UPS that I am in a Saturday delivery area and that I will receive my iPad tomorrow.......I live about 50 miles outside of Louisville, KY.....Since we are so close to the main UPS hub I am hoping everything goes smoothly. I feel like a crack addict waiting for his next fix! I have already purchased all of the apps that I am planning on buying initially.......I just need to plugin the iPad:D