Phone Call from UPS

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by fishguy2019, Apr 2, 2010.

1. fishguy2019

fishguy2019 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hope this doesn't jinx my delivery but about a half hour ago I got a call from UPS asking if there would be someone home between 10 and 2 to sign for my "special" Saturday delivery. I'm stoked. I'ts gonna be hard to wait. I don't live in a huge city but in the outback of central Wyoming.

Anyone else receive such a call?
  2. Gayle

Gayle iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I got a similar phone call from UPS yesterday afternoon. Asked if someone would be home to sign, if not, delivery would be on Monday. I assured them I would be waiting to sign on April 3. Eastern Ohio here--closest large cities are Pittsburgh and Columbus, both two hours away.

Cannot wait for tomorrow!!!:)
  3. shadownmss

shadownmss iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You are lucky...... I have confirmed with UPS that I am in a Saturday delivery area and that I will receive my iPad tomorrow.......I live about 50 miles outside of Louisville, KY.....Since we are so close to the main UPS hub I am hoping everything goes smoothly. I feel like a crack addict waiting for his next fix! I have already purchased all of the apps that I am planning on buying initially.......I just need to plugin the iPad:D