What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pages stuck

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Close the app in the multitask bar, then restart it and if should be back to normal.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

uaea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There seems to be one corrupted doc in my iPad 3 Pages folder. When I click on it, it gets a shade darker but wont open; sometimes the circle will appear going around and around but still won't open. Once I click on it all of Pages freezes and I have to click iPad button to exit program. I tried copying the document using the + tab but that just duplicated the same problems. I need the data on this doc and can't get it!!!!

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There seems to be one corrupted doc in my iPad 3 Pages folder. When I click on it, it gets a shade darker but wont open; sometimes the circle will appear going around and around but still won't open. Once I click on it all of Pages freezes and I have to click iPad button to exit program. I tried copying the document using the + tab but that just duplicated the same problems. I need the data on this doc and can't get it!!!!

Not sure if you tried the suggestion by Kevin above. If that did not solve the problem, can I suggest you try resetting your iPad. (Apologies if you have already tried this.)
To reset: simultaneously hold down the Sleep/Off and Home buttons until the screen goes black and the white Apple logo appears. (The On slider may or may not appear, just ignore) When that half-chewed apple appears, let go and wait for the iPad to reset. Then slide to On and fingers crossed you will be good to go.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts