What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pages file in ipad 1

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you trying to make a copy of a file?

Press and hold any file until it starts to wiggle, the touch the one you want to copy. An orange border indicates that it is selected, and the icons at the top of the screen change color. Touch the middle one with the plus sign and you will have a copy of your original.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just noticed you specified iPad 1. I'm using an iPad 2 on iOs5, but I assume the software will be the same. Good luck.

OP
J

Jdiakiw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to create a folder in pages and organize my 600 docs into some semblance of order.
The advuce involves touching a file till it wiggles like icobs on desktop but my fileswill not wiggle What now?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't remember what version of Pages added the ability to create folders. You need to make sure you have the latest version of Pages, at least 1.4, preferably 1.5.

Unless you are running iOS 5.0 or later you can not update to the newest version of Pages 1.5. There is not way to update to anything but the latest version.

Are you on iOS 5, and have you updated Pages?

Most reactions

Latest posts