1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

padCAD LITE Anyone used it?

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by ipadbraincell, Nov 25, 2012.

1. ipadbraincell

ipadbraincell iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Hi guys,
    you can likely guess this is CAD package on the iPad 2/3. Aimed at drawing building projects

i downloaded this app as i often need to sketch a layout for my works, and it seems quite nice at first, the lite version don't allow you to save your work although it suggest you can 20 times before you need to then upgrade to the full version @ £10:49. I can't make a door and reverse the 'hand', meaning i have to draw an outward door as inward. i don't know of any other glitches and i don't want to pay out to find them either. comments welcome

so i drew a bix made a few walls
  2. ipadbraincell

ipadbraincell iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    with no comments i ought the full app, it is very good or those not into autocad. good enough to rough out say an extension or redesign a room.

Takes a bit of working with but very capable program. author very fast in responses and open to improvement suggestions.