What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out for delivery

jdb2005

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

My order tracker now states "out for delivery " on June 13, does this mean that it's likely to be delivered today??

Thanks

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi

My order tracker now states "out for delivery " on June 13, does this mean that it's likely to be delivered today??

Thanks
Hope someone will be there to sign for it as they won't leave it.

OP
J

jdb2005

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nearly midnight here and well it never came, fingers crossed for tomorrow

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Out for delivery, simply means that it is on the truck, not that it would arrive the same day that you see that. You should get it by tomorrow, though.

Beerman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
UPS usually uses a phrase similar to 'on a vehicle for delivery' when it's actually in your locale and to be delivered. They also should show the expected delivery date on the tracking page.

OP
J

jdb2005

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Missed delivery, no traveling 35miles to ups depot to collect!! Indecent

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jdb2005 said:
Missed delivery, no traveling 35miles to ups depot to collect!! Indecent

This is the reason why my husband got mine at a store instead of ordering it online. We are usually not home during the day, and he didn't want the hassle of having to pick it up at the UPS which is an hour away. Hope you finally got your iPad, jdb.

Most reactions

Latest posts