What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order&Chaos, a review by a grown up ;)

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
I bought the game Order&Chaos from the AppStore a week ago. At 6.99, for a 3 months subscription access included, it was a fair price ;)

I have never play WoW or any other RPG online. The closest thing I ever played is Final Fantasy X on my PlayStation 2 like 8 years ago... I'm not a gamer and actually get bored easily with video games...

One evening, I wanted to have a game to waste time once in a while that would keep my interests for a long time. So I looked into those RPG games as there are many goals and you can play at your own pace. After several tryouts with free games in the AppStore, I discovered Order&Chaos. After reading reviews, I decided to give it s try.

It is a great and gorgeous game! Most free RPG I've tried requires that you buy some kind of credits to move further into the game. This is not the case with Order&Chaos. Of course, you can advance faster with more credits, but basically, it's not needed. The game is complete, has many quests, more than you can chew on and the interface is quite intuitive and easy to use. Graphics looks amazing even on my iPad 1.

Like all RPG games, it's up to you to decide what you want to do, with your character. I've took time to read some tips and FAQs to figure out my way around this game, at least to know what is what, and what to do with all those weapons and spells.

As said, I'm not a gamer at all, but I get suck into this game as there is always something else to do. The good thing is that you can play for 30 minutes, leave it there and come back another day when you have free time to waste.

Renewal is 0.99$/month after the initial 3 months, which is pretty cheap compared to other online games. I'll see if I still want to continue in 3 months, but for now, I have plenty of time to explore that game.

If you're like me and just want an online game where there is a lot of stuff to do, go for Order&Chaos, it's a sure bet...

VicoPad addict!

Most reactions