What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opening an XLR file on ipad

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How can I do it? Thanks

You may be able to open it in GoodReader. GR can open a wide variety of common files. If you want to edit it you may have to look at some of the apps that support office formats. I'm sure other members will chime in if you need specific apps for editing.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
How can I do it?

Well from my searching, an .XLR file is from MS Works and is a spreadsheet format - correct? If so, then Numbers (part of iWork) might be your best option - now there is some discussion HERE on changing the file extension from .XLR to .XLS (i.e. Excel); the latter can definitely be imported into Numbers; I have both the mentioned program & GoodReader on my iPad, not sure the latter would be compatible but you might want to check their website.

SO, my suggestion is to consider Numbers which may import an .XLR file or one converted to .XLS, or see if your MS Works program can export the file to an Excel format - best that I can offer @ the moment - Dave :)

OP
Ipad Now

Ipad Now

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That worked! I changed it to an xls file and could view it. Thanks!!

Most reactions

Latest posts