What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Beta Test for Retro Platformer

StartledMonocle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I am looking for help with beta testing my iOS game, titled Mad Agents. If you would like to participate in beta testing tet me know on this thread and I will reply with the link.

I would really appreciate any duration of gameplay and feedback. You can leave your comments in the forum. Thanks a lot.

Working Description of Mad Agents:
As an agent for the Intergalactic Defense, you are trained to outsmart and defeat enemies of the Alien Galactic Alliance. On a seemingly average day of work, you arrive late to Headquarters, as usual, but find that your coworkers are under attack! Your friends are taken hostage and you must rescue them by navigating the enemy-riddled tunnels beneath Headquarters.

Your mission: Use power-ups, stealth, and cunning to disable enemies and rescue your friends.

-Long

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I am looking for help with beta testing my iOS game, titled Mad Agents. If you would like to participate in beta testing tet me know on this thread and I will reply with the link.

I would really appreciate any duration of gameplay and feedback. You can leave your comments in the forum. Thanks a lot.

Working Description of Mad Agents:
As an agent for the Intergalactic Defense, you are trained to outsmart and defeat enemies of the Alien Galactic Alliance. On a seemingly average day of work, you arrive late to Headquarters, as usual, but find that your coworkers are under attack! Your friends are taken hostage and you must rescue them by navigating the enemy-riddled tunnels beneath Headquarters.

Your mission: Use power-ups, stealth, and cunning to disable enemies and rescue your friends.

-Long

Welcome to the forum and we wish you every success in your endeavours.
However, should you have overlooked some of the rules, we point you specifically to the following:

7. Do not promote your websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes starting a thread, replying to a post, or putting it in your signature. If a member is seeking assistance or looking for a certain type of product, the best way to offer your services is to send a PM. The only way people are allowed to advertise on this site is if they are paying to do so. The forum owners are the only ones able to make this decision.
7.1. If you wish to become a sponsor of this site (to allow you to have your own sub-forum to show off your products), please send a private message/request to the forum administrators.

8.1. Links to upgrades for BETA software will be deleted. User will receive one warning. A second warning will result in a suspension of your account.

11.2. Do not post your e-mail address in requests for people to contact you via e-mail or iMessage.
11.3. In addition, do not post other personal or business contact information on this forum, to include mailing addresses and phone numbers.

Thank you for your understanding
The OB
IPadForums moderator team

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts