What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Computer Died Need to sync/authorize new computer

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, My old computer that I had iTune on and synced all my stuff has taken a dirt bath.:mad: I got a new machine and downloaded iTunes to it but when I try to sync it says "Are you sure you want to sync books(music,apps)? All existing books (music,apps) will be replaced with books from your iTunes library." Problem is, I have more stuff than is shown in iTunes. It isn't seeing apps, books and music that are backed up on the dead machine. Will I lose all of this? How do I go about this correctly?:eek:

Cheers, Dan

Also, if I select the sync button I get another popup that says " The iPad "Dans iPad" is synced with another iTunes library. Do you want to erase this iPad and sync with this iTunes library? An iPad can be synced with only one iTunes library at a time. Erasing and syncing replaces the contents of this iPad with the contents this iTunes library. I need help!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts