What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Office suite

johngarnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did I read somewhere that the upgrade to iOS7 would include or enable an Office suite?

Perhaps it was wishful thinking! Looks like I'll have to buy Quick Office!

JohnG

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did I read somewhere that the upgrade to iOS7 would include or enable an Office suite? Perhaps it was wishful thinking! Looks like I'll have to buy Quick Office! JohnG

Quick office is a great app and I've had for a while now. I think you'll like it.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Quickoffice is now free, BTW. At least it was a few weeks ago when I got it. And it is indeed very good, especially if you use Google Docs.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The iWorks suite (plus iMovie and iPhoto) is supposed to be free with the purchase of a new device. While there was speculation that it would also come with the iOS 7 upgrade, Apple never said it would, and it didn't.

Basically, one reporter got it wrong, and like all Apple rumors it refused to die. I'm somewhat guilty of spreading this, but I was careful to point out that there was no confirmation, only a few unsupported statements by reporters that (might) have known something more; but obviously didn't.

Most reactions

Latest posts