What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Office on ipad2

Status
Not open for further replies.

traceykate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
docs to go is a great app from the app store when youi plug yoiur ipad into your computer to update and sync it all syncs and you can open a new document in the docs to go app. I have found it to be the best and i have bought a few from the app store. It has a 5* from me. I have a lot of documents on my windows and you can also edit your documents that you have added to youir 'docs to go'. first class app hun. :)

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wat wud b d best app for accessing and saving microsoft office files on ipad2.??
Welcome to the forum! There are numerous threads on this subject already. Here are two of the most popular:

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-business-education/22431-hi-all.html#post157114

Here’s another post with additional info:

http://www.ipadforums.net/iwork-forum/36629-office-app-comparison.html#post256794

There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Search box (at the top-left of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Forum Rules - Please read
Hacking Rules - Please read
iPad for Beginners
Free iPad User Manuals
Download The Official iPad Forum App

Rather than have another thread on the subject we'll go ahead and close this one. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post on those or other existing threads. We'll also move this thread to the more appropriate iPF iPad At Work area.

Welcome again and enjoy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts