What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notetaking/outlining on iPad

dmendyUA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am using my iPad in college for notetaking, studying, etc. It works great, the only problem I have, which isn't incredibly bothersome, is that Pages doesn't allow you to have subpoints under a bullet point when formatting. On my laptop I use MS Word, and notetaking is quite easy, as it is on Pages as well on a laptop or desktop. I was wondering if anyone knows of an app where I can make a bullet point, and then when i go down to the next line and hit tab, it automatically formats to have a subpoint with a different looking bullet point, or if using roman numerals as the main points, then using a, 1, i, or something else when creating subpoints.

I am hoping that Apple will put this simple formatting in when a new update comes out, but I have no idea when that will happen. Perhaps there's another word processing App that does that?

Thanks!

Hawon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm encountered with same problem using quick office.
I wonder if it is something really hard to inclement.

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look for Smart Note app. Look for there YouTube instructional videos see if you like it. I think it's an amazing app they keep updating the app and has greatly improved since I first purchased.

Samurai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look for Smart Note app. Look for there YouTube instructional videos see if you like it. I think it's an amazing app they keep updating the app and has greatly improved since I first purchased.

You mean this one?>[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04TAcHyvBSQ]YouTube - smartNote app Overview Part 1/3[/ame]

Most reactions

Latest posts