Newby

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Tracy, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Tracy

Tracy iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi
    I'm new to the iPad just got my first wifi (only) one. Had iPhones for years heard everyone raving about them for so long I eventually gave in. Love it! Still exploring what it can do compared to the iphone
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

Tim
    Scotland
  3. iKarnt

iKarnt iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The differences between the iPad and iPhone are huge, the size alone makes this device a must have for every man woman and child or a similar product. Once you start playing on the iPad going to a iPod or iPhone just seem weird, they are so tiny after the iPad.
    What you can do with the iPad? I have pretty much replaced my laptop with this, I do remote desktop administration, I read books, watch streamed movies and tv, I teach my kids how to read and write, and draw, it has a thousand uses, and very few limitations. As a genuine item, you can do a lot, if you jailbreak it, well what you can do is unlimited.
    Remember google is your friend and ifmyou can imagine doing something, chances are you can.
  4. iPadOhana

iPadOhana iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I echo the previous comment. I so love the iPad. I don't use my iPhone as much, but still love it too. The only bummer aspect is I can't access my work desktop from it :-( I I could do that I'd be in Apple Nirvana.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. iKarnt

iKarnt iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dude! There are ways and means to make your iPad talk to your work desktop. Team viewer is one way....
  6. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    I use GoToMyPc - works fine linking my iPad to my Vista Sony Vaio.

Tim
    Scotland
  7. iKarnt

iKarnt iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just got connect pc. Very nice. Walk into windows, macs & Linux. Quiet happy with it so far.