What's new

Newby/ espn3

scottej

iPF Noob
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I'm new to this forum and am hoping to find out how to make it possible for my iPad to utilize espn3.com. So far, I have downloaded the espn app and espn3.com, but I cannot get it respond/play.
 
Have you tried the usual 'fix most problems' solution of completely turning the iPad off and then on again? It fixes a whole load of unexplained problems.

Tim
 
I think not all areas and/or cable providers allow espn3 video go stream. It doesn't work on mine either
 
The only way I can watch espn3 on my iPad is to see it via the Playon app. Thet have a 10 day free trial.. Don't know what the sub. price is.
 
Problem solved. I was using the wrong password in trying to get to my cable provider.
Thanks.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom