What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie-USB question/sky go

suedeapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI all I am a bit new to all this ipad stuff but i have 2 questions, first i tried to extend the power cord with a usb extension but it will not charge any tips? Second is it possible to use sky go and connect ipad to lage tv screen? All help will be much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Welcome to our forums

First donot use a USB extension cord buy a standard power extension cable instead

If you have a broad band wifi connection then. buy a Apple TV for about $100 then you can mirror the iPad to the TV. You can also purchase hdmi adapter connector however this is a bit messy to use

Colin
iPad forums Administrator

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to move this to the Help section at this time.

Also-I just deleted your other posts asking the same question. Please refrain from this-it only scatters and makes it harder to follow/help when there are multiple posts asking the same thing.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts