What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the site...

Karyyk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. I'm basically a loyalty-neutral techie who feels as at home with Windows XP as he does with OSX (and a former iPod Classic user who nows uses a Zune). I don't always go for the most popular solution, but they generally work well for me, whatever the case. I'm currently pondering the acquisition of some iPads as gifts later this year, so I'm doing my homework. Previously, my only experience has been purchasing them for the "important" people where I work.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I hope you find the answers to your questions which will allow you to make a good purchasing decision! Those are lucky folks if they are getting iPads as gifts!

OP
Karyyk

Karyyk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heh, just kind of thinking ahead for the most part (to Christmas for my brothers and nephew). I got them XBOX 360's last year and Zune's the year before that, so I figured that this year might be Apple's (especially since there doesn't seem to be an Android tablet anywhere in the iPad's ballpark). The price point is something I need to take into account, because if I'm going to do this, I basically need to start on it soon...like when I get my tax returns (really trying to avoid the whole going to the poor-house at Christmas time thing).

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts