1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New to ipad

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Adf09, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Adf09

Adf09 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys I'm new here I just got an iPad 64gb wifi version for 77 bucks. But I'm not here to brag just here to learn and help where needed. I have had iPod touch's since they came out and have always jail broken them and started learning how to develop apps for them. I'm still undecided wether or not I want to jailbreak this iPad. Well anyway hi everyone I'm glad to be part of the forum.
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    It's great to hear from you. You'll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts here who are only too willing to help with any questions that you may have. So don't be afraid to ask.

Wish I'd only paid $77 for my iPad ;-(

Tim
    Scotland
  3. Adf09

Adf09 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yea I'm one of the few that paid that little. I won it off a penny auction site called big deal. It's pretty cool but some people end up spending more than it's actually worth.