New to forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Dedzdedz, May 15, 2013.

1. Dedzdedz

Dedzdedz iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Hey guys, im "Dedz" from portugal, 26 yo, and i have a jailbroken iPad 1st gen on 5.1.1 and an iPhone 3Gs on 6.1.3.
    I joined the forum because as you should know Jailbroken iPhones/iPads have minor firmware issues, and sometimes i could use some help fixing my iPad, plus there's allways stuff to learn about!

Sent from my Jailbroken iPad 1G, 64Gb, 3G+WI-FI using Tapatalk HD

2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +95 / 0
    Hello and welcome to the forum!

3. The OB

The OB Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,120 / 1
    Hello Dedz, and welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place to enhance your enjoyment of the iPad. You are among iPad enthusiasts here where you will find quite a number of knowledgeable people happy to assist with any questions you may have. And that includes some very helpful and experienced members to assist regarding jailbroken issues and problems.

Also join in the various discussion sections where you will meet people from different parts of the world, in a membership close to 300,000. Many questions to do with the iPad have been asked and answered, so take advantage of the Search function as well as exploring our Hacking sub-forum dealing with jailbroken iPads. Check out those tutorials - they are great.

And of course read the forum rules to fully to appreciate the high standards under which this family-friendly forum operates.

See the rules here >>> http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited: May 15, 2013
  4. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,381 / 2
    Welcome to the iPad forums, Dedz, the largest and best iPad forum anywhere, with over 289,000 members worldwide. Many of our membership volunteer their time to help their fellow members with answers to their questions and solutions to their problems. If a search of the forums doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to post your question in the appropriate forum. We also have this tutorial to help you get full use from the iPad forums app. http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...sistance/107524-ipad-forums-app-tutorial.html We ask that all members take the time to review the Forum rules before posting.

5. SparkyScott21

SparkyScott21 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +538 / 0
    Hello Dedz and welcome to our forum!

6. Dedzdedz

Dedzdedz iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Thank you all :) !