What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Forum, IPad Curious

auntsooey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am debating about buying an IPad, but I want some information first.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am debating about buying an IPad, but I want some information first.

Hi , i read your 2 post (until now) and i see you look for help in your choice … all of us (or let say 99%) love the device for different reasons without clear questions ( and please if you want reply : LIMITED ) is difficult to help you , so please explain clearly your question and we will try to help you. I hope you can understand nobody will write a these about why you should buy iPad already million of article explain why you should or shouldn’t …

Hope that help you to be more clear

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tell us what you envision doing on the iPad and we could tell you if your expectations will be met.

For me it's the most useful gadget I have. My computers are great, but the pad is so fast, portable, quiet, and instantly on that it's my go to device everytime.

What you realise with the iPad is that computers force you into a single posture, in front of a keyboard and screen. With the iPad you can be lounging in the garden, lying in bed, sprawled on the floor, leaning against a wall etc., as posture is no longer relevant.
Just get comfortable and you're immediately online.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just buy it!
Then you can put one of these stickers on the back instead of the Apple!

NikeSwooshRed.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts