What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Noob

fanfreddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I will be a proud owner from end of this month, now it is time to study and learn from everyone.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Fan--Glad that you have joined!

That was the reason why I joined was to learn. I am still learning so much on my iPad! We have a lot of friendly members here!! So enjoy!

And also:

Welcome to the iPadForum! This forum is loaded with invaluable information which contain topics including: General Discussion of the iPad, iPad Operating System, iPad App Store, Accessories, and Ipad for Business and Education.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country. See here:Regional iPad Groups

If you have not already done so, please take a moment to download the iPad Manual User Guide iOS 5. This is extremely helpful if you are new to the iPad world.
http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_user_guide.pdf

Also, iBooks has the iOS 5 user manual here, which is nice to have in your library, iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.

How to post a new thread: Creating Posts and Starting New Threads - How To

Finally, please take the time to read the Forum Rules:
Forum rules - everybody please read!!

Best Wishes and Enjoy!

Most reactions

Latest posts