1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by ipadhawk, Feb 12, 2011.

1. ipadhawk

ipadhawk iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thank you for the warm welcomes , ive been looking for forums to learn more tricks and how to handle my ipad better , been on other forums and they dont concentrate on topics ,that u expect when u join the forums , im into my apple products and into accessorizing , i like to criticize , and i like to share fun new products

thanks for having
    ipadhawk :)
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    It's great to have you here. You'll find a great bunch of enthusiasts who are only too happy to help with any problems you may have. We hope, too, that you'll contribute your experiences and thoughts about the iPad. We all benefit from this worldwide community. Don't be afraid to post questions or use the Search button near the top of the Forum web page.

Enjoy your iPad

Tim
    Scotland