1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by marywilliams, Jun 10, 2013.

1. marywilliams

marywilliams iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I am Mary and I live in Wales. I am hopeless with all IT but I love my ipad. I have been using it for almost a year. But I am now having problems. My email account was compromised and I have spoken to the BT technical people and I think it is sorted BUT I cannot get rid of the old email page when I click on the email icon! I can only access my emails by signing in via Google. I have tried shutting the ipad off but that hasn't helped. Can anyone help please?

Mary
  2. Bostongio

Bostongio iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome! Love my iPad too.... Happy to use it daily.
  3. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +86 / 0
    Welcome aboard Mary...have you tried to delete the account and re-add it?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. marywilliams

marywilliams iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes thanks, third time lucky. What a fool I feel. Anyway, thanks very much for your advice. You will be seeing quite a bit of me on here.

Mary