1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New Member Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by EdGordon, Jan 7, 2012.

1. EdGordon

EdGordon iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, and happy new year!

I joined this forum mostly out of curiosity. I wish to learn more about my iPad 2, and other related Apple devices.

My primary employment is as an Engineering Technician in the medical device field. I enjoy photography and recreational walking (I average between 4 and 6 miles per day).

One of the driving questions that led to my joining this forum is 'How does one go about connecting, remotely, the iPad 2 to the Apple TV?' (My wonderful wife blessed me with the Apple TV device this past holiday season.)

Any guidence is greatly appriciated.
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +785 / 0
    Hello Ed - welcome to the forum! :)

Apple Support has a lot of information - checkout these two links for starters: Using AirPlay & Setting Up AirPlay!

Also there is plenty of information on this topic already available, so some searching may help - good luck!
  3. Krisbog

Krisbog iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi , I have some difficulties with my new iPad . I want my iPad be able to read, and possibly edited a doc,xls,PDF,and ppt files. Could anyone give me suggestion what free apps that I can use . Because personally I have lack of fortune