What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member Introduction

auk001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.aukstudios.com
Hi there,

I wanted to post a quick note to introduce myself. My name is Andrew, and I'm an iOS (and Android) game developer based in New York. I thought I'd join these forums because, first of all, I do love my iPad (an iPad 3), and also, I'm always curious to see what other users are using their iPads for and what issues users are facing.

See you around the forums!

- Andrew

Samana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to IPF! Enjoy your stay!

REMEMBER: The forum is like one GIGANTIC (and I mean gigantic) chocolate-chip cookie; the administrators and moderators are the dough that holds the cookie together, while the other members are the chocolate chips, and that's a LOT.

Samana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to IPF! Enjoy your stay!<br><br>REMEMBER: The forum is like one GIGANTIC (and I mean gigantic) chocolate-chip cookie; the administrators and moderators are the dough that holds the cookie together, while the other members are the chocolate chips, and that's a LOT.

Most reactions

Latest posts