1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New Member - iBookstore Author

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Anna Murray, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Anna Murray

Anna Murray iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Pleased to meet you *hat tip*

My name is Anna Murray. For your reading pleasure I offer three western historical romances for download on the iBookstore. <i>Unbroken Hearts</i> is a proven popular seller on the Kindle store, with over 5,000 copies. It was #1 on the Kindle store western hourly chart for 16 weeks running.

Although I don't own an iPad (YET -- my birthday is coming up in September), all my books and cover art are produced on Macs. I've run a business using Apple products for over 15 years.
  2. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Welcome to the forum Anna!

(One hint: when you want to put tags around something, use the square brackets "[" and "]" and not "<" and ">")
  3. IPad-Fan-64

IPad-Fan-64 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the site :)

Good luck selling the books on ibookstore.