1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New member fro the Amish country, Strasburg, PA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Otherbill, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Otherbill

Otherbill iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all, I'm retired and have been around computers since the 1980's. I use a win pc, a laptop, an iphone4 and now the ipad2. I'm self taught on all of them and love the tech toys.
    :)
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +748 / 0
    Hello Overbill - welcome to the forum! :) I'm recently retired myself (June of this year) and started out w/ an Apple II+ in 1980, but became a PC guy (work issue)!

Now have an older iPod & the iPad2 - spending more time on my forums, including this one (but also belong to a more general computer forum and others related to woodworking and classical music; belong to others that I don't visit that often) - hope that you enjoy - plenty of great people here to help! Dave