What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW ipad mini w/retina display

Toyeboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered mine yesterday and picked up today at my Apple store. It's amazing. I lived with the iPad mini's fuzzy text for a solid year and I feel like this is a dream come true, what the original mini should've been honestly.

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been playing with mine for two days now. Initially had some difficulty with iBooks but two forum members got it resolved. I can now add new collections. Problem had to do with the organising of my collections on my iPad 4 leaving blank spaces and the "new" option not showing. Sad to see that the wooden bookshelves are no longer available on the IOS7. Funny thing is that the demo models in the Apple Store still have them. The techie there told me that you can not back load the version with the wooden shelves so I think that is a little deceptive. Not sure I like the new "flat" larger icons with IOS 7 especially on a graphically superior tablet. Otherwise I really, really LOVE this tablet. Got the 128 GB version.

Appleipaduser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my ordered at a little past midnight on Tuesday of the first day available. I should wait till now and saved around $150.00 I guess I just jump the gun on my iPad Mini Retina LTE 128GB! Never again!

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got my ordered at a little past midnight on Tuesday of the first day available. I should wait till now and saved around $150.00 I guess I just jump the gun on my iPad Mini Retina LTE 128GB! Never again!

Where did you see a 128gb mini for $150 off? Most of the discounts I saw were on the base models, albeit I don't spend much time shopping on holidays. To me, these are anti-shopping times.

Most reactions

Latest posts