1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New Family App Creator

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by sharonlcohen, Jul 17, 2010.

1. sharonlcohen

sharonlcohen iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here in Connecticut U.S., I am a writer/author who had to reinvent herself later in life due to all the changes in the writing field. So, I'm in the process of working with a developer in India to creat my first app "Family&MeReader" for K-1 reading with parents/grandparents. The best thing about the ipad is unlike the laptop, adults can actually sit down with their children and play/learn together. It's a great intercommunication vehicle. If you are a parent/grandparent/caregiver of a child of this age, I am looking for people to test out my app and give a testimonial. Please contact me if you are interested. I look forward to participating in this forum and learning with everyone. Sharon
  2. Mach3Composites

Mach3Composites iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome Sharon, sounds like an interesting project you have there. Best of luck.
  3. IPad-Fan-64

IPad-Fan-64 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the site :)