What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New email address

Blondey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not very good at describing technical stuff so please bear with me. I have a new email address which I have had set up. At the moment until I change everything my emails are coming through my old address and then being forwarded to my new then I don't get confused by two inboxes. When I have informed everyone and changed it on other things the old one will be deleted from my ipad. I have all my folders still attached to my old address but for some reason I can't create new folders for my new address. For obvious reasons I need to be able to. Can you please shed some light on this and advise me how to do it in very simple terms I.e right click, left click, I'm sure you can get how simple minded I am with technology lol.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can add a new mailbox on your iPad this way:
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hope that helps.