What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New (and happy) iPad2 owner.

SteveF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, just thought I would post an intro thread. Found the ipf app on the AppStore after getting my iPad 2 yesterday.

First impressions are that it is awesome. Have found a few great apps already, loving some of the magazine iPad editions. T3 (British gadget mag, don't know if you guy will get it in the US?) and procreate in particular are fantastic.

Looking forward to picking up some tips on the forum. I am a relative newcomer to apple having started out with an early 2009 19" iMac which is still going strong and then iPhone 3GS then 4. Love the way things integrate so easily with Apple stuff and am really looking forward to iOS5 and iCloud later his year.

My only slight complaint with the iPad is that I as (perhaps unjustifiably) expecting a little more from the camera, but I can live with that as it is not the main thing I purchased the iPad for anyway. Maybe they will figure out a way to get a better camera into the next iPad.

Anyway, pleased to meet you all and hope to see you all around.

Later,

Steve.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions