What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help on jailbreakiing for iPad 2 iOS 4.3.5

janishjamal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi please help ,,is there any jailbreak for ipad2 ios4.3.5 .I just brought new iPad and it was already ios4.3.5. Any hope for jailbreak this vr and when will it be

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the search feature (in the toolbar at the top of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information linked below my signature to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum.

BTW, I moved your post to the iPad Hacking area where you're likely to get a better response to your question.

Welcome again and enjoy!

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your best bet is with iOS5 as it doesn't seem anyone is working on any 4.x.x versions any more. Keep in mind though, there is a chance that iOS5 on the iPad 2 may never be jailbroken.

sololist_ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wookiee2cu said:
Your best bet is with iOS5 as it doesn't seem anyone is working on any 4.x.x versions any more. Keep in mind though, there is a chance that iOS5 on the iPad 2 may never be jailbroken.

Why? Btw I saw a lot website selling jb for iPad 4.3.5. Ae those website really selling the real jb?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wookiee2cu said:

Why? Btw I saw a lot website selling jb for iPad 4.3.5. Ae those website really selling the real jb?

Never pay for a JB. Why? When it is free!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not only should you never buy a jail break (as SweetPoison said - they're free) - those sites are scam sites. I'd run away from them as fast as I could...

Who knows what crap they'd try to sell you ... or make you put on your iPad. No good!

Marilyn

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only the iPad 1 can be jailbroken on 4.3.5 and I believe at this time it is a tethered jailbreak only. If i understand all of this correctly, the jailbreak for the iPad 2 on 4.3.3 was a software jailbreak, the devs found a hole in the software and were able to get in that way. Unfortunately it was patched in 4.3.4. With the iPad 1 (and other devices with the A4 chip), the devs found a weakness in the hardware so Apple will never be able to lock those up for good no matter how many software updates they release. So for those with an iPad 2 4.3.4 or higher, you will have to wait and see if the devs are able to find a weakness in the iOS5 software when it is released or if someone has finally discovered a weakness in the A5 chip (not looking promising though since it has been out since March and still no luck, A5 chip that is).

johnipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I accidentally upgraded to 4.3.5 and now I cannot jailbreak my ipad2 now using jailbreakme,com how can I downgrade back to the previous OS this came with?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I accidentally upgraded to 4.3.5 and now I cannot jailbreak my ipad2 now using jailbreakme,com how can I downgrade back to the previous OS this came with?

If you did not save your SHSH blobs when 4.3.3 was the current firmware available then you will not be able to downgrade and have lost your jailbreak.

Most reactions

Latest posts