What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help from my forum friends!

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Friend of mine is looking to buy an iPad classic for her daughter. Of course used. Can any of you experts out there tell me if that is it a wise choice? She will use it wifi only and to basically play games, surf the web and read. Maybe watch movies and music videos. My concern is will it crash a lot being that it's old software? Can anyone shed any light? Thanks!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Applechick - what do you mean by an 'iPad Classic' - I'm assuming an iPad 1 - would at least obtain a refurbished iPad 2, which could go to iOS 7 - probably the 'cheapest & most up to date' choice @ the moment - Dave :)

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It won't crash at all really unless you really start to tinker with it. For everyday use, it'll do the job. But as @giradman said, the iPad 2 would actually be a better deal since it is faster than the iPad 1, and you can run some of the newer apps that requires iOS 6 and above on the device, which is quite a lump of the AppStore market.

Most reactions

Latest posts