1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Need Help adding Photo's and Understanding how to add Pics

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by globalmark, Mar 22, 2012.

1. globalmark

globalmark iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi
    New Ipad 3 (OS 5.1) and a Complete Newbie with pads etc
    Ok Have a Mac book pro , Itunes etc - However I don't use iphoto (never liked it) and don't have a ICloud account (and don't want one) all I want to learn to do is How to Add photo's to my Ipad - But keeping them Organised as they are on my Computer (I use a few Adobe Photo programs) and everything is How i want to keep it -
    As I understand in Itunes I have to make 1 folder put every photo folder in That I want on the Ipad then Sync - (But i don't want to move any Photo's on my computer)
    and I don't want to Copy all the Photo's across (selecting Picture folder) as have over 70GB of photos.
    I just want to select a Few certain Folders and send to Ipad then maybe remove 1 folder or add one as time go's By (all the same time keeping them Organised in there Folders or Albums)

I know I can Copy all the Photos I want and Put in a Separate folder and Sync (but I don't have enough Spare space on my Laptop and don't like to keep Copies on the same Machine)

Sorry for this I have read the Manual and googled searched the Forum - Maybe I am missing something or Don't understand
    So any Suggestions or ideas even free Apps or programs that might help would be Much appriciated
    Thanks In Advance
    Mark