What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need friends for Happy Street?

Hallesmth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I connect my game center friends to my happy street friends? I can't figure it out please help): oh and add me hallesmth

andrya82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys please add me too.. I don't have friends yet. Thank you. ID: $--andrya--$

DonitaPo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how do i send letters to my friends in order to trade stuff?

MizzP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Edit: I have enough friends now, and I don't need anymore. Thanks!!

Last edited:

knitnglo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This game is so cute! I need more friends and flooz(ies), haha. Game name is Superfleurs.

SurrealReality

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys! Feel free to add me! My game center id is sweetdeco.
I play a lot and would love to trade and help each other out.
I have a lot of red crystals, but I need more RED and BLUE tulips!

Edit: Just went and added everyone on here, but how do I invite friends into the game, and into my hotel, when the only option is to add friends through Facebook? Are you supposed to link game enter to your facebook account or something?

Hi :) In case you haven't found an answer for this yet.... go into Game Center and add your friends there (you'll need either their email or their Game Center username). When they have accepted your friend request, they will automatically show up on your globe in Happy Street (although sometimes there's a time lag of up to a few hours).

Last edited:

kheftel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife and I both play this game and love it. Please add us: "kheftel" and "rainforest frog" (no quotes).

Sarahj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for friends on happy street to trade and get more flooz!

gamecenter ID is saz76 :)

Last edited:

dmscvan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me!

Edited - thanks for all the adds everyone! I'm taking my post off because my friend list is getting unmanageable!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts