What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need friends for Happy Street?

Jyssa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skypiere said:
ok, that 1 is solved, thank you very much

and i have another problem, i forgot my pass and email......and date of birth when sign up, is there anyway to get new pass?
i never put any real information when sign up for game, that's y i forgot

I'm sure you could sign up again but I'm not 100% sure it will work. I've never tried it...but never hurts to try. :3 Sorry if that isn't enough help...but maybe you'll remember your email.

Jyssa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also if you're looking to get your flooz from your friends while your visiting their street don't forget to look at their whole street. They might be building something and if you click on it the time will be cut for them. So a 12 hour building will be cut to 9. You'll still get your flooz and help them out.

:3

ditzyboo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jyssa said:
Also if you're looking to get your flooz from your friends while your visiting their street don't forget to look at their whole street. They might be building something and if you click on it the time will be cut for them. So a 12 hour building will be cut to 9. You'll still get your flooz and help them out.

:3

I never knew that. Great tip! Thanks for sharing

skypiere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thk jyssa
u try then tell me about it ok? :)))))

any1 check out my village yet?
it's awsome, i know a way to earn million coins and hundred of flooz a day now.....no hack

Jyssa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skypiere said:
thk jyssa
u try then tell me about it ok? :)))))

any1 check out my village yet?
it's awsome, i know a way to earn million coins and hundred of flooz a day now.....no hack

Are you going to share your secret?

skypiere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gamecih 3.0

just speed up the time and let the gold come flowing in
play the wheel of fortune, slow down on the flooz price when it near the needle, then when it hit the needle, touch the flooz price
gamecih can use to get unlimite flooz but it wouldnt be fun if it to easy, and i dont know how to do that anyway :))

Most reactions

Latest posts