1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Need an app for a "To Be Read" list

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by SherryG, Jun 17, 2010.

1. SherryG

SherryG iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am looking for an app that will allow me to work on a Google Document offline. Where I work we can't access the Internet without threat of being fired. We have a lot of downtime. If I could work on something in my Google docs that would be great. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

(Just a bit of FYI-- what I am attempting to do is transfer a handwritten to be read list of the fan fiction I read onto my iPad. The list is quite long & needs to be alphabetized. I started said list in Google docs because it allowed me to create the columns I needed and alphabetize my entries. I haven't found an app that will do what Google docs does. So I'm leaving it to the experts to help find something. If something else will work besides Google Docs, I am open to suggestions.)

Again thank you for your help.
  2. USBill

USBill iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Documents to Go.