1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Need a case/folio suggestion

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by sluggo337, Apr 11, 2011.

1. sluggo337

sluggo337 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I did a search and there are several posts about cases but I can't find anything specific to what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a case or folio to carry my ipad2 in. I want it to accommodate the smart cover. I won't necessarily use the ipad while in the case. I also need the case to hold pen(s), paper, business cards, etc. I also like it to by 8.5X11 at least.

Anything fit this description?
  2. iFrog

iFrog Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
  3. buzzkill

buzzkill iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been using the ZaggMate c keyboard. It has its ups and downs. There is also the Kensington Keyfolio - a one-piece - which, if I heard correctly, is what you are looking for. I could not say what kind of pen storage it might have, but those are two designs I know about.
  4. Joedogg

Joedogg iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Need a case for my iPad 1st gen as well,,,, any suggestions as to which one offers the most protection and still looks good?

Sent from my iPad using iPF
  5. Kaps77

Kaps77 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got an Marware Eco-Vue and really like the case. It holds the iPad 2 very snugly and the frame isn't too big. It also has a micro-suede interior with a flip stand and an elastic strap. The exterior is leather (tanned using an environmentally friendly process). I Really like it!

It won't hold any pens or paper, nor will it take the Smart Cover. To the best of my knowledge, there aren't any folio cases that will accomodate the Smart Cover. That's a tall order, you may want to just get a non-folio case or a pouch.

Kaps

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2011
  6. Jman09

Jman09 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here's one by Booq. I holds the iPad 2 and a pad of paper, business cards and a pen. But it won't be able to be used with the Smart Cover.
    iPad folios by booq