What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a case/folio suggestion

sluggo337

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did a search and there are several posts about cases but I can't find anything specific to what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a case or folio to carry my ipad2 in. I want it to accommodate the smart cover. I won't necessarily use the ipad while in the case. I also need the case to hold pen(s), paper, business cards, etc. I also like it to by 8.5X11 at least.

Anything fit this description?

buzzkill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using the ZaggMate c keyboard. It has its ups and downs. There is also the Kensington Keyfolio - a one-piece - which, if I heard correctly, is what you are looking for. I could not say what kind of pen storage it might have, but those are two designs I know about.

Joedogg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need a case for my iPad 1st gen as well,,,, any suggestions as to which one offers the most protection and still looks good?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Kaps77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got an Marware Eco-Vue and really like the case. It holds the iPad 2 very snugly and the frame isn't too big. It also has a micro-suede interior with a flip stand and an elastic strap. The exterior is leather (tanned using an environmentally friendly process). I Really like it!

It won't hold any pens or paper, nor will it take the Smart Cover. To the best of my knowledge, there aren't any folio cases that will accomodate the Smart Cover. That's a tall order, you may want to just get a non-folio case or a pouch.

Kaps

Attachments

• image-427637226.png
    image-427637226.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 368
  • image-685381958.png
    image-685381958.png
    111.6 KB · Views: 359
  • image-347079746.png
    image-347079746.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did a search and there are several posts about cases but I can't find anything specific to what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a case or folio to carry my ipad2 in. I want it to accommodate the smart cover. I won't necessarily use the ipad while in the case. I also need the case to hold pen(s), paper, business cards, etc. I also like it to by 8.5X11 at least.

Anything fit this description?

Here's one by Booq. I holds the iPad 2 and a pad of paper, business cards and a pen. But it won't be able to be used with the Smart Cover.
iPad folios by booq

Most reactions

Latest posts