What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name the App from the Apple ad

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, it's not really a competition, but I would like to know the name of the app in this image please?

The Archangel

Attachments

• image-3128536800.png
    image-3128536800.png
    576.2 KB · Views: 276
OP
Gabriel1

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Despite having been in a band, I am really the second most unmusical person in the world.....if you want to see the first, just google Bez.

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, i just googled Bez!! There's some musical samples of your band which I will have to listen on my desktop later, however, I am impressed!! Guitar or maracas? Which did you play? Or did you sing!

Thanks for sharing!!

OP
Gabriel1

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Wow, i just googled Bez!! There's some musical samples of your band which I will have to listen on my desktop later, however, I am impressed!! Guitar or maracas? Which did you play? Or did you sing!

Thanks for sharing!!

OMG! I'm neither Bez nor was I in the Happy Mondays lol! Bez just happens to be as unmusical as I am! I did live close to Manchester in the days of madchester but that's as close as it gets......not certain if any live recordings still exist on the web of our band......I'm hoping that they don't still exist!

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL-as you can see, I take things literally at times...and was nominated, " most gullible," in highschool...a while back!!

As far as read, Bez is no longer an active band!! But you know, they at least made wikipedia!!

OP
Gabriel1

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
LOL-as you can see, I take things literally at times...and was nominated, " most gullible," in highschool...a while back!!

As far as read, Bez is no longer an active band!! But you know, they at least made wikipedia!!

Bez was a member of the Happy Mondays but the most he ever played was the maracas but he danced like a madman whilst the band played......we had that in common!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts