What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MystiqueHaz3-HD need help with weather location change

minime

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a pretty new theme, but ive gone into the weather RSS&time file cant find anything to change
and home weather slider theme i changed the amsterdam code nlxxooo2 to my area code it changed my home town
but all the other settings stayed the same ( temprature, condition, high) there all still on amsterdams settings can some
kind person help me out here with this i would really,really appreciate it Thank you

Ive even tried at Haze-Development at support and get no replys and no help
ill never buy another theme from them.

Last edited:

Bosko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I just got this on my iPhone but I was hoping I could help you where I was having problems with it. I too entered in my zip code and I was having the same problem, so I went to Weather.yahoo.com and found the weather code from there on my computer, but even that didn't work. So I just tried it on my iPhone (going to weather.yahoo.com) and it gave my a different code strangely and bingo, like that it worked

jwbowers1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So you get the code from yahoo weather? Then how do you change it in the theme?

Most reactions

Latest posts