1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

my third apple product

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by docflash, Dec 6, 2010.

1. docflash

docflash iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i've been out of the apple fold for a while: i had an apple ][, then an unenhanced 512k mac (which i think is still in the garage). since then, it's been only micro$oft and more recently, android (droid x). i've been involved in online communities actively since 1985 (when i started hosting on the WeLL.

my wife got me an ipad (16gb, wifi, which i swapped for a 64gb wifi). it's such a beautiful combination of technology and design! i'm trying to come up with apps that'll justify my using it at work. i'm a primary care physician in marin county, and am already using logmein ignition to access our EHR.

what i'd really like would be some educational anatomy/pathology software so i could teach patients about their illness, and show them online resources quickly, and email them links, right in the exam room. i'm completely open for suggestions: email is flash at docflash dot com, but the subject line *must* have the word PATIENT or i probably won't see it.

i'm off to explore the forum - i look forward to meeting folks here.
  2. Dannyboy85

Dannyboy85 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Welcome to the forum!! :D