What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my third apple product

docflash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.docflash.com
i've been out of the apple fold for a while: i had an apple ][, then an unenhanced 512k mac (which i think is still in the garage). since then, it's been only micro$oft and more recently, android (droid x). i've been involved in online communities actively since 1985 (when i started hosting on the WeLL.

my wife got me an ipad (16gb, wifi, which i swapped for a 64gb wifi). it's such a beautiful combination of technology and design! i'm trying to come up with apps that'll justify my using it at work. i'm a primary care physician in marin county, and am already using logmein ignition to access our EHR.

what i'd really like would be some educational anatomy/pathology software so i could teach patients about their illness, and show them online resources quickly, and email them links, right in the exam room. i'm completely open for suggestions: email is flash at docflash dot com, but the subject line *must* have the word PATIENT or i probably won't see it.

i'm off to explore the forum - i look forward to meeting folks here.

Most reactions

Latest posts