1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

My iPad's shiny captain

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Dorje, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Dorje

Dorje iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    As I was sitting outside enjoying the local lovely April day looked behind me at one of trees in the yard and notice a bright spot that should have been there in the shade. With a little wiggling I soon realize that it's my iPad 2's almost mirror finish that is reflecting the sun in a concentrated spot.

So, blinding yourself or a loved one (troublesome sibling) with your iPad... feature or defect? :p
  2. Kaps77

Kaps77 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just got Ghost Armor overlay on my iPad 2. It protects the screen, almost eliminates smudges And almost eliminates the really bad reflection. It is great! I had a heavier, anti-reflection protective sheet on my iPad 1 but it substantially cut the excellent screen resolution. Ghost Armor is almost invisible.

Kaps