What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My iPad's shiny captain

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As I was sitting outside enjoying the local lovely April day looked behind me at one of trees in the yard and notice a bright spot that should have been there in the shade. With a little wiggling I soon realize that it's my iPad 2's almost mirror finish that is reflecting the sun in a concentrated spot.

So, blinding yourself or a loved one (troublesome sibling) with your iPad... feature or defect? :p

Kaps77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got Ghost Armor overlay on my iPad 2. It protects the screen, almost eliminates smudges And almost eliminates the really bad reflection. It is great! I had a heavier, anti-reflection protective sheet on my iPad 1 but it substantially cut the excellent screen resolution. Ghost Armor is almost invisible.

Kaps

Most reactions

Latest posts