What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music player plays wrong songs

af847

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I bought my Ipad 2 a little over a week ago when the price went down on them. Loving it so far. One problem I notice is that after syncing most of my songs from my PC, when I go to play one on the list, it plays a totally different one at the top of the player. Now I've tried making a small playlist and that at least played correctly. Just when I push a song on the player, say song A by the Beatles, it plays song B by the Police. I went to the apple store for something else regarding how hot the Charger adapter was the first time I charged it, but when I asked the Apple employee about the music player, he replied that it was a known issue. Is there a fix for this?

OP
af847

af847

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, working now. I updated to ios 5.1 and haven't played music since. It's working now. I'm glad they fixed it with the update.

Most reactions