What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music / Multimedia Software App (Help)

ipadlelek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello All,

I need your assistance in recommendation making and hopefully someone could give me a better idea and faster response, which i did my own research but i'm sure you guys have better idea of what I'm looking for.

This is what i'm looking for.

I'm using my iPad pro 9.7' with 256gb of data storage and also cellular chip build in.
This iPad is being used in car most of the time, its my music source / video / radio all in one unit also for gps.

I don't have a regular radio in the car so this is my main device, I'm in to HiFi car audio.

i'm looking all in one software that i could play all my music media, from wma, mp3, flack, and other files..

I there a software that could do all of that for me? I have been trying to look for one, been downloading non stop different stofre and spend some money on it as well and go nowhere...

I want to play off line music that i could transfer from my computer to my ipad, I do lots of car audio competitions and need something that will play rally nice with this device.

Please help.

Thank you Much.

Mario

OP
I

ipadlelek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alright guys thank you for the help but it looks like I have found the right software that does both music videos and music picture and so on...

It's called the 8 Player :) enjoy!
1515292361038.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts